As an awardee/sub-grantee of the Gender Responsive Resilience & Intersectionality in Policy and Practice (GRRIPP) Program, South Asia Region, we are offering a Certificate Program on “Disaster Risk Reduction, Humanitarian Response, and Intersectionality.” The aim of this program is to orient the participants with the aforementioned concepts and their applications in policy and practice.
The minimum academic requirement for an individual to sign up for this program is to complete his/her graduation from a UGC-approved university. For this program, this will be a class of 30 participants. So please apply as soon as possible to secure your seat. Please apply for getting enrolled in the program using the google link below. The application deadline is 10 January 2022. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Hybrid Learning (Online and Offline)
- Flexible Class Hours (Classes on Weekends Only)
- Renowned scholars and practitioners from home and abroad as instructors
- 02 fully waived positions for the persons with disability
- Waiver available up to 60%
- Certification from GRRIPP and Institute of Disaster Management and Vulnerability Studies, University of Dhaka
Please feel free to contact us (see the flyer below), should you have any queries.