1. Duration of the Program: 2 (TWO) YEARS
2. Number of Semester: 4 (FOUR)
3. Semester Activities
- Total number of weeks: 19 (Nineteen) of which,
- 15 week will be for class teaching,
- 1 week break for preparation, and
- 3 week for holding the semester final examination.
4. Duration of Class/ tutorial/ lab work:
- For a 4-credit course unit, there shall be two lecture classes of 90 minutes each,
- one 60 minutes discussion class/ tutorial class/ lab work / group presentation/ class test every week.
5. Number of Courses: 8 course units and One Research Work
6. Total Marks: 800 (100 marks per course unit)
7. Total Credit: 32 credit hours.
8. Credit Per Course: 4 credit hours