Students shall be admitted in the BSS (Honors) Degree Program in different departments including Development Studies under the Faculty of Social Sciences as per the University Rules.
1. Duration of the Program: 4 (FOUR) YEARS
2. Number of Semester: 8 (Eight)
3. Semester Activities
- Total number of weeks: 19 (Nineteen) of which,
- 15 week will be for class teaching,
- 1 week break for preparation, and
- 3 week for holding the semester final examination.
4. Duration of Class/ tutorial/ lab work:
- For a 4-credit course unit, there shall be two lecture classes of 90 minutes each,
- one 60 minutes discussion class/ tutorial class/ lab work / group presentation/ class test every week.
5. Number of Courses: 32 course units (30 taught courses, one rsearch work and one comprehensive course)
6. Total Marks: 3200 (100 marks per course unit)
7. Total Credit: 128 credit hours.
8. Credit Per Course: 4 credit hours
9. Comprehensive exam has two parts: written and oral . Each unit shall be of 50 marks.