Students who have completed his/her BSS (Honors) Degree in Development Studies in University of Dhaka can be admitted in the Program under the Faculty of Social Sciences as per the University Rules.
1. Duration of the Program: 1 (ONE) YEAR
2. Number of Semester: 2 (TWO)
3. Semester Activities:
- Total number of weeks: 19 (Nineteen) of which,
- 15 week will be for class teaching,
- 1 week break for preparation, and
- 3 week for holding the semester final examination.
4. Duration of Class/ tutorial/ lab work:
- For a 4-credit course unit, there shall be two lecture classes of 90 minutes each,
- one 60 minutes discussion class/ tutorial class/ lab work / group presentation/ class test every week.
5. Number of Courses: 8 course units (7 taught courses, one internship and one comprehensive course)
6. Total Marks: 800 (100 marks per course unit)
7. Total Credit: 32 credit hours.
8. Credit Per Course: 4 credit hours
9. Comprehensive exam has two parts: written and oral . Each unit shall be of 50 marks.