Professor Dr. Taslima Monsoor
- Research Project on Empowerment of Women in the Legal Regime (EWLR) was started with the assistance from British Council under the Higher Education Link program in Law Department, University of Dhaka (2007).
Professor Liaquat Ali Siddiqui
- Bio safety Legal Framework, UNEP, 2012
Professor Dr. Nakib M.Nasrullah
- ‘Constitutional Recognition of Customary International Law in Bangladesh’ in M Rafiqul Islam and Muhammad Ekramul Haque (eds.) ‘The Constitutional Law in Bangladesh’ and Transformation at its 50th Anniversary’ (Springer Australia, forthcoming)
- ‘ Foreign Direct Investment and the Protection of Human Rights in the Host Countries’ in Borhan and Jahid (eds) ‘ Human Rights after 75 Years of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Reflections from the Global South’ (BRILL, forthcoming).
- ‘ State Responsibility for the Management of Civilian Disaster in Post-war Situations’ in International Handbook of Disaster Research (Springer-Nature, Singapore, forthcoming)
Professor Dr. Mohammad Towhidul Islam
- ‘Realizing the Right to Property and Land Rights under the Constitution of Bangladesh: Myths and Realities’2022.
- ‘Mitigating Climate Change and North-South Divide under International Law with Reference to Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Rights’ (with co-author).
- Human rights paradox in the international intellectual property regime: Setting the Pecking Order (with co-author), 2022.
- ‘Renters’ Protection in Bangladesh during the COVID-19 Pandemic under the Rights’ Fabric of the Constitution: Options and Challenges’ (with co-author) (under review), 2022
- ‘Revisiting the Customs Act 1969 in line with WCO’s International Convention on the Simplification and Harmonization of Customs Procedures 1974’ (with co-author) (under review), 2022.
- National Intellectual Property and Innovation Policy, WIPO, 2015
- Knowledge Sharing Program, Korean Institute of Intellectual Property, 2014
- Development Partnership Program for South Asia, ADB, 2013
Professor Dr. Muhammad Ekramul Haque:
- Consultant in the project on Legislative Research for Identification of Discriminatory Provision in Existing Laws, Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs. (2020-2021)
- Research project on ‘An evaluation of the role of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh in protecting human rights recognized in the Constitution: From 1972 to 2018’ (project period: July to December 2019, Centre for Advanced Legal Studies, University of Dhaka).
- Online Course on Muslim Law of Inheritance, April-May, 2020.
- National Consultant, Legal Preparedness for Regional/ International Disaster and Pandemic Response in South Asia– Baseline Mapping, 2020.
- Research Group on “Cross-Judicial Fertilization: The Use of Foreign precedents by Constitutional Judges”, International Association of Constitutional Law (IACL), HART publishing, 2021
- Book project on Sustainable Development, HART publishing, 2021
- International Handbook of Disaster research (Springer Nature, Singapore), Springer, 2021
- Constitutional Law of Bangladesh to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Constitutional Law of Bangladesh, 2021
- Legal Preparedness for Regional/ International Disaster and Pandemic Response in South Asia, 2020
- Encyclopedia of Public International Law in Asia (Brill), BRILL, 2018
Professor Dr. Shima Zaman:
- Legal Expert, Legislative Research for identification of discriminatory provisions in existing laws of Bangladesh in the light of human rights and SDGs, (Package -4), undertaken and funded by the Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Bangladesh (2020-21).
- Land Governance Assessment Framework”, The Research was commissioned by World Bank. The scheme was coordinated by BRAC Development Institute, 2016
- Shima Zaman,“A Study on Alternative Dispute Resolution”, commissioned by Canadian CIDA, 2007.
Professor Dr. Jamila Ahmed Chowdhury
- Jamila Ahmed Chowdhury, Women Empowerment in Bangladesh: Harnessing the Normative Leverage of Law to Promote Economic Participation, UNICEF-UGC Communication for Development (C4D) research Project 2020;
- Bangamata Policy Review on Gender and Development Studies, Banglamata Centre on Gender and Development Studies, University of Dhaka (Forthcoming 2022).
Professor Dr. Rumana Islam
- “Social and Legal Implications of Withdrawing the CEDAW Reservations on Bangladesh Legal System and Social Norms” (UNDP, 2019) with Professor Dr. Shahnaz Huda, UNDP, 2021
- Mapping Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs) of Bangladesh, Investment Claims (Oxford University Press), 2021
- Finding Discriminatory Provisions of the Laws of Bangladesh, Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, 2020
A. B. M. Asrafuzzaman
- “Women’s Land Rights in Bangladesh: A Proposal For Reform”, 2020;
- Developing ADR policy within Legal Aid Framework, funded by Research for Development and Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary affairs, Government of Bangladesh, 2017
- Law Reform Project, Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Government of Bangladesh, 2020
- Trade Union Paralegal Training, ITC-ILO, 2019;
- Professional Rights of the Excluded Communities, Society for Environment and Human Development (SEHD), 2019
- Legal Preparedness for Achieving Aichi Biodiversity Targets, International Development Law Organization (IDLO), 2014;
- Freedom of Expression (FoE) Online, Article 19, 2013
- ‘Legislative Research for Identification of Discriminatory Provision in Existing Laws of Bangladesh’, Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, 2021;
- ‘Preparing Training Manual for Trade Union Paralegals’, ILO, 2019
Mohammad Golam Sarwar
● University Grants Commission (UGC), Bangladesh:Co-Investigator: - Research grant for conducting research on Blue Economy and Sustainable Development Goals in Bangladesh: Challenges and Way Forward (2021-22).
● Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh and UN WOMEN: Research Expert for drafting National Action Plan on Women, Peace and Security and Mapping of existing research on gender and violent extremism and identifying the roles women play in preventing violent extremism in Bangladesh (February 2022-Continue).
● University of Oxford: Research Expert for Reviewing and translating High Court Judgments on Rights of Rivers in Bangladesh under REACH sub-project; UK industry and science supporting clean river policy and practice in urban Asia, (2020), supported by DFID UK.
● Ministry of Youth and Sports, Bangladesh: Expert to prepare Research Action Plan for Youth Research Centre established under the Sheikh Hasina Youth Development Institute (2022).
● Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Bangladesh: Member, Technical Advisory Group to provide advisory research support under strengthening capacity of judicial system for child protection in Bangladesh project (2022).
● Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Bangladesh: Legal Expert for an Integrated and Participatory Project to Control Noise pollution undertaken by the Department of Environment (2022).
● Ministry of Commerce, Bangladesh and World Bank: Legal Expert for reviewing Trade, Investment and Intellectual Property related laws and policies in Bangladesh (2021-2022).
● International Labour Office (ILO): Research Expert for preparing Study report on Forced Labour in the context of Human Trafficking in Bangladesh (2021-2022).
● UNODC (South Asia) and Ministry of Home Affairs Bangladesh: Research Expert to prepare first ever Bangladesh National Study on Trafficking in Persons (2020-2021).
● Humanity Research Consultancy (UK based Research Firm): National expert for preparing country research report on Effectiveness of legal and policy intervention on addressing systematic vulnerability to human trafficking: case study in Bangladesh, Malaysia and Kyrgyzstan, supported by Winrock International and USAID.
● United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): Research Expert to conduct research project on Accelerating Digitization in the Justice System of Bangladesh (2022).
● UNICEF Bangladesh: National Expert to conduct research study on Diversionary Options and Alternatives to Instutionalization for Children in Conflict and Contact with the Law in Bangladesh, (2022).
● Office of the UN Resident Coordinator Bangladesh: Research Expert for writing human rights report on the impact of COVID-19 (2020-2021).